Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Unleash...THE KRAKEN!


Here's a quick drawing I did this morning on my Cintiq 21UX of the Kraken from "Clash of the Titans." I recently bought this toy off of ebay perfectly mint in the box. It now sits comfortably on my drawing desk. I woke up early this morning to the site of one of my Golden Retrievers, (Beaker) barfing up some poop he had eaten the night before. (The excrement of my other Retriever, Fozzie.) I couldn't exactly fall back asleep after cleaning up re-gergetated dog poop so I decided to draw my Kraken toy.

11 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Todd Oman said...

yeah after a dog barfs up some poop what else can you do but draw. very cool.

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger warren said...

The Kraken was/is one of my favourite creatues! That movie was priceless...

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger warren said...

nice work, btw.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Ben Reynolds said...

This post and the last are great..really nice stuff as always.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Patrick Morgan said...

Poop funny. Drawing good.

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger AARON BLECHA said...

I always wanted that toy! I had all the other figures but the Kraken always eluded me. (Sigh) He's awesome- right there with the Rancor.

Going to go eat the rest of my boogers now.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Claude Richard said...

Very nice works !

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger dcmackinlay said...

Oh man! I'm quite sure the Kraken shouldn't make me as excited as it does, but hey, it's the Kraken! Nice work, thanks for sharing it.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Jason C said...

Man.. I wanted this soo bad as a kid.. had pegasus.. but This was the one i wanted.. congrats.. and nice drawing..

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Chris Battle said...

What about Bu-bo the owl??? Let's see a drawing, man!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Nice work !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home